NOW AVAILABLE FOR SALE AND WILL SELL
Meet Jeff on site this Saturday 31st August between 11:30 – 12:15
Open-plan townhouse centrally located in Labrador close to Harbour Town shopping center, Griffith University, Gold Coast Hospital & 5 minutes walk to the Broadwater. This stunning home features polished timber floors throughout, high ceilings and offers plenty of breeze and natural light. Open plan indoor living with a great private balcony with tropical backdrop. Vaulted ceilings and with lots of windows and glass doors providing natural light.
• 3 large bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
• 2 gorgeous renovated bathrooms
• Spacious gourmet kitchen with stone bench tops and dishwasher
• Open plan living & dining area with high vaulted ceilings
• Huge covered balcony with a tropical backdrop
• Timber floors throughout
• Large air conditioning unit
• Single lock up garage plus off-road parking for another
• Storage area with potential for dual living
Great potential for dual living for the keen renovator with large storage area underneath house. If location is important then this has it with the Broadwater, schools & cafes just within walking distance. Great access for Griffith University and the Gold Coast hospital.
Please email any queries or to schedule an inspection by clicking the contact agent link above or call Jeff Chessell on 0412 224 420.
Now available for sale and will selL.
Meet Jeff on site this Saturday 31st August between 11:30 – 12:15
Luxury 3 bedroom furnished apartment in sought after Central Apartments. This beautifully presented three bedroom apartment is spacious, modern and suits the astute investor. With only four apartments per floor you can be assured of privacy and seclusion.
Just a few steps away from cafes and regional shopping centre with the giant Westfield, Helensvale heavy rail and light rail station nearby.
The modern kitchen is well appointed with stainless appliances. Dine indoors or alfresco on the balcony, or for those large get together’s you can entertain the multitude on the communal yet private BBQ deck.
Property features include:
• 3 bedrooms, master with ensuite
• All bedrooms have built in robes
• Large open plan lounge / dining and living rooms
• Modern designer kitchen with stone bench tops
• Stainless steel appliances
• Large balcony
• Air conditioned
• 2 secure car spaces
• Security access control
• Swimming pool
• Large outdoor communal BBQ complete with electric BBQ
Income and expenditure:
Rent $495 per week
Leased until March 24th 2020
Body corporate levy appx $102 per week
Council appx $1736 per annum
Please call Jeff 0412 224420 to arrange your inspection.
(Please contact our office to confirm attendance to a scheduled open home or to book an inspection).
2 bedroom unit with a generous balcony and views over the resort’s lush tropical gardens. Spacious open plan lounge and dining with air-conditioning that opens onto your large balcony. Good sized kitchen with stainless steel appliances including microwave and dishwasher. Main bedroom has plenty of robe space, ensuite, ceiling fan and own balcony. Second bedroom is furnished with twin single beds, has built in double robe and ceiling fan. Main bathroom has shower over bath and laundry alcove. Furnished for permanent or holiday letting.
The Resort has security to enter and secure underground parking. Fantastic facilities include; Lap pool, lagoon pools, spas, BBQ areas, gym, tennis courts, café on site, on site pizzeria, and theatre.
The complex provides excellent rental potential via short term holiday letting or permanent rental or an ideal place to call your home.
• 2 bedroom furnished apartment
• Modern ensuite adjoining master bedroom
• 2nd bathroom with shower over bath
• Well-appointed and modern kitchen
• Large air-conditioned living area
• Can be rented permanently or holiday let via onsite management
• Facilities that are second to none on the Gold Coast
• Well maintained and secure building
• Great long term permanent tenants in place
Body Corporate – $125 / week approx.
Council Rates – $1380 / 6 months
Water rates – $388 / quarter
Please email or call to arrange your inspection.
Split level, polished floor boards, secure under cover car space.
Enjoy the benefits of this spacious 2 level, 2 bedroom unit
Enjoy the early mornings with spectacular sunrises over the ocean
Gorgeous district views
Walk down to the beach or enjoy the evolving Coolangatta CBD
Perfectly located to enhance your lifestyle be it:
The bustling GC, the laidback Cooly life or the beautiful uncrowded beaches of Northern NSW.
Apart from the benefits of this excellent location the features include:
• Security building
• Two large bedrooms with built ins in both
• Two bathrooms
• The main bedroom has an en suite and private balcony
• Split level living
• Bedrooms on the upper level
• Living rooms and kitchen on lower level
• Modern well-appointed kitchen with breakfast bar
• Spacious living room with real timber floors
• Large balcony opens seamlessly from the living room
• The balcony is large enough to allow for perfect alfresco dining
• Laundry facilities
• Secure under building parking with remote access doors
Market rent is $460 per week
The building has always been extremely popular with tenants
Low Body corporate levys of around $60 per week.
Council & water rates are appox $50 per week
The units are separately metered
We look forward to showing you through – Ruth & Jeff
See you on site for the open house 9.00am to 9.45am Saturday 7th September 2019
Don’t miss your opportunity!!
Please call Jeff to view property outside of inspections times.
Jeff – 0412 224 420
Ruth – 0412 810 159
Superb three bedroom family home with one of the districts finest outdoor entertaining areas and handcrafted pool designed and built by award winning Burleigh Pools completed in October 2017. Relax in the spa, sun on the sandstone coping and refresh in the salt water. Perhaps even a seven metre lap or two. Set a table under the generous shade sail for a refreshing drink and alfresco dining. When the need arises to go inside the interior is cooled by multiple split system units complimented by quality roof insulation. The windows are shaded by retractable blinds. The kitchen is chef perfect with a near new induction stove top, beautiful splash backs, gorgeous cabinetry, plenty of bench space and an abundance of cupboards. This property is superbly located int he high growth suburb of Mermaid Waters. Schools, shops, beaches are all nearby. Only minutes to the Q1 and the Casino.
• Masonry front fence automatic gates
• Irrigation system
• 3 bedrooms
• 2 bathrooms
• Spacious living rooms
• Outdoor entertaining
• Inground saltwater pool
• Separate spa
• Central Mermaid Waters location
Don’t miss this opportunity to buy a gorgeous well priced family home in what is a very strong growth suburb.
Call Jeff on 0412 224 420 to arrange your inspection.