(Please contact our office to confirm attendance to a scheduled open home or to book an inspection).
2 bedroom unit with a generous balcony and views over the resort’s lush tropical gardens. Spacious open plan lounge and dining with air-conditioning that opens onto your large balcony. Good sized kitchen with stainless steel appliances including microwave and dishwasher. Main bedroom has plenty of robe space, ensuite, ceiling fan and own balcony. Second bedroom is furnished with twin single beds, has built in double robe and ceiling fan. Main bathroom has shower over bath and laundry alcove. Furnished for permanent or holiday letting.
The Resort has security to enter and secure underground parking. Fantastic facilities include; Lap pool, lagoon pools, spas, BBQ areas, gym, tennis courts, café on site, on site pizzeria, and theatre.
The complex provides excellent rental potential via short term holiday letting or permanent rental or an ideal place to call your home.
• 2 bedroom furnished apartment
• Modern ensuite adjoining master bedroom
• 2nd bathroom with shower over bath
• Well-appointed and modern kitchen
• Large air-conditioned living area
• Can be rented permanently or holiday let via onsite management
• Facilities that are second to none on the Gold Coast
• Well maintained and secure building
• Great long term permanent tenants in place
Body Corporate – $125 / week approx.
Council Rates – $1380 / 6 months
Water rates – $388 / quarter
Please email or call to arrange your inspection.
(Please contact agent to book an inspection).
Spacious living area overlooking the Broadwater Marina and on to the ocean. Enclosed sunroom across both living and bedrooms. 2 large bedrooms with built in robes. The kitchen is well appointed. The 6 storey complex has a lift, onsite manager, communal recreation room and a pool to rival the most elegant of today’s more modern complexes. Secure basement parking for one vehicle is available.
• Large living area with ceiling fan
• Enclosed sun room balcony overlooking Broadwater
• 2 bedrooms with built ins
• Bathroom and laundry
• Secure complex with pool
Easy walking distance to Australia Fair shops including Woolworths, medical facilities ,a variety of restaurants and only minutes from the beach and the Spit. Directly across from the Broadwater Parklands and a light rail stop right out the front.
Unit presents as a great investment with strong rental yields. An appraisal is available on request. Alternatively live in now or renovate or buy renovate and sell to maximise the units value. The canvas is yours! Contact me anytime to arrange an inspection. Long term owners and clients liquidating asset to fund other pursuits. Must be sold.
Beachfront apartment at sought after beautiful North Burleigh beach located in the iconic architecturally designed Mediterranean Resort.
This particular apartment has had a number of upgrades this past year including curtains/blinds, tiled living areas, furnishings and complete kitchen refurbishment with timeless splashback, stone benchtop and new oven, microwave and cooktop appliances.
Apartments in the holiday letting pool provide a great investment opportunity with consistent occupancy throughout the year at this popular holiday resort.
This two bedroom, two bathroom apartment features:
• Desirable north easterly aspect
• Enjoys ocean frontage views
• Adjoining balcony from living area and bedrooms
• Fully self-contained apartment with full kitchen and laundry facilities
• Fully furnished
• Security intercom system
• Air conditioned living area and master bedroom
• 1 secure basement allocated carpark
The popular resort facilities include:
• Rooftop BBQ areas with 360 panoramic views of the Gold Coast
• Poolside BBQ areas overlooking heated outdoor pool, children’s wading pool and picturesque waterfall
• Tropical manicured landscaping
• Indoor heated pool, spa, sauna, gym
• All 4 lifts upgraded in 2016
• Convenience of on-site management
• Directly opposite popular North Burleigh Beach patrolled 365 days of the year.
Your inspection is welcomed. Please phone to arrange an appointment.
Louise Thom or Pete Logan 07-5535 7188.
Luxury 3 bedroom furnished apartment in sought after Central Apartments. This beautifully presented three bedroom apartment is spacious, modern and suits the astute investor. With only four apartments per floor you can be assured of privacy and seclusion.
Just a few steps away from cafes and regional shopping centre with the giant Westfield, Helensvale heavy rail and light rail station nearby.
The modern kitchen is well appointed with stainless appliances. Dine indoors or alfresco on the balcony, or for those large get together’s you can entertain the multitude on the communal yet private BBQ deck.
Property features include:
• 3 bedrooms, master with ensuite
• All bedrooms have built in robes
• Large open plan lounge / dining and living rooms
• Modern designer kitchen with stone bench tops
• Stainless steel appliances
• Large balcony
• Air conditioned
• 2 secure car spaces
• Security access control
• Swimming pool
• Large outdoor communal BBQ complete with electric BBQ
Income and expenditure:
Rent $495 per week
Leased until March 24th 2020
Body corporate levy appx $102 per week
Council appx $1736 per annum
Please call Jeff 0412 224420 to arrange your inspection.
Superb three bedroom family home with one of the districts finest outdoor entertaining areas and handcrafted pool designed and built by award winning Burleigh Pools completed in October 2017. Relax in the spa, sun on the sandstone coping and refresh in the salt water. Perhaps even a seven metre lap or two. Set a table under the generous shade sail for a refreshing drink and alfresco dining. When the need arises to go inside the interior is cooled by multiple split system units complimented by quality roof insulation. The windows are shaded by retractable blinds. The kitchen is chef perfect with a near new induction stove top, beautiful splash backs, gorgeous cabinetry, plenty of bench space and an abundance of cupboards. This property is superbly located int he high growth suburb of Mermaid Waters. Schools, shops, beaches are all nearby. Only minutes to the Q1 and the Casino.
• Masonry front fence automatic gates
• Irrigation system
• 3 bedrooms
• 2 bathrooms
• Spacious living rooms
• Outdoor entertaining
• Inground saltwater pool
• Separate spa
• Central Mermaid Waters location
Don’t miss this opportunity to buy a gorgeous well priced family home in what is a very strong growth suburb.
Call Jeff on 0412 224 420 to arrange your inspection.