Well-presented 4 bedroom family home with large covered outdoor patio in unparalleled location
Spacious 4 bedroom home with large outdoor entertaining area. The home affords you to relax in your own haven with two living areas both with access to large undercover outdoor patio. Situated in East Parkwood towards the end of the street with no through traffic on an elevated block this home provides privacy and serenity in abundance. The gardens are low maintenance, attractive, and with space to enjoy.
Within the home a large central kitchen with stainless appliances, lots of bench space, and fantastic layout for cooking your meals while still spending time with the family. There is a tremendous amount of cupboard space and the kitchen is well structured into a triangle for ease of use. The formal living area has air conditioning, bay window to the street and sliding door to the outdoor undercover patio with built in bar. The dining / family living is also air conditioned and with tiled floors for easy maintenance and access the outdoor undercover patio via sliding glass door. The three additional bedrooms orbit around the family lounge, along with the laundry and main bathroom.
The large main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite also has air conditioning and located at one end of the home. 3 other bedrooms 1 air conditioned which suits a study or home office, all with built ins, and second bathroom with separate bath and shower. The laundry is also very functional and has its own exit to the garden. The double garage with remote has direct access to the rear yard also via sliding doors. The home is fitted with solar Panels to reduce your power bills. The block is somewhat elevated from the street in a prime location. Great family friendly neighbourhood with easy access to shops, schools, hospital, CBD and M1. Walking distance to new G-Link Parkwood station.
• 4 bedroom home in family neighbourhood
• Large outdoor entertaining areas
• Large central kitchen with stainless appliances
• Air conditioning to dual lounges, master bedroom and fourth bedroom / office
• Well maintained and cared for family home
• Complete internal and external repaint including roof
• New carpet and Kresta blinds and sheer curtains
• Solar panels provide green electricity and reduce power bills
• Secure parking for 2 cars plus additional off street
• Quiet location without through traffic in East Parkwood
• Well located near shops, schools, parks and golf course
Council rates – $998.85 twice annual
Water rates – $483.45 quarterly
Rental Appraisal – $620 / week
Parkwood east station – 1km
Goodstart Early Leaning – 2.9km
Arundel state school – 3km
Gold Coast University Hospital – 3.1km
Arundel Hills Gold Club – 3.6km
Coombabah State High School – 5km
M1 motorway / Smith Street motorway – 5.3km
Southport State High School – 5.5km
Helensvale Station – 8.6km
Southport CBD – 9km
Pacific Pines State High School – 9.6km
Surfers Paradise – 10.6km
Gold Coast Airport – 40km
Brisbane – 71km
Walk to the tram, bike or bus to Gold Coast Hospital and University. Close to Arundel Shopping Centre, Westfield Shopping and Harbour Town Shopping a short drive, close proximity to The M1 both North and South. Parkwood East G-Link stop is on your doorstep. Heavy rail at Helensvale only 2 stops away. Don’t delay to contact Kris on 0433 777 742 to inspect and make an offer. Owner instructs to sell this home for Christmas!
Please note when this property is open for inspection it is under controlled conditions.
• If you are unwell or have cold and flu like symptoms please do not enter the property
• No more than 10 people (including the agent/s conducting the inspection) are permitted within the property at the same time
• There must be at least 4 square metres of space for each person present in the property
• Social distancing of 1.5m should be observed at all times
• Please refrain from touching or contacting hard surfaces such as door knobs and benchtops
Our first priority is everyone’s safety.
We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.